Ouida Joi Cooper-Rodriguez, M.A.
* Executive Director & Founder
* Financial Literacy Trainer (English)
* Small Business Trainer/Facilitator/Coach
* Employment Trainer/Facilitator
* Life & Career Empowerment Coach
Ouida Joi has over 25 years in nonprofit executive management, workforce development, employment and training, nonprofit and small business consulting and administration, small business ownership, and life empowerment coaching and facilitation. She is the former Executive Director of the Oakland Mayor's Center for Youth Employment, and was the Director for a Small Business Administration-Women’s Business Center. She has extensive experience in program design, curriculum development, fund development, event planning, case management, and training/facilitation. She is a veteran of the United States Air Force where she worked in Aerospace Mechanics and Medical Social Work. She is a Certified Domestic Violence Counselor. She has an M.A. in Management and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.A. in Behavioral Science.
Susana Gama (California)
* Bilingual Financial Literacy Trainer (Spanish)
* Bilingual Small Business Trainer/Facilitator (Spanish)
* Bilingual Small Business Consultant/Coach Spanish)